There is no Disk in the Drive. Please insert a Disk into the Drive solve the problem :
It is One of the common problem, every PC user faces after taken out the disk from the disk drive. it irritates right, don't worry get rid from this problem by following my instructions very carefully.
follow these instructions to off this error messages forever.
- Click on start and search for RUN command or click on R key along with the window key, a Run command box will open
- type regedit . Then a window will open
- From registry menu , select file and click on export. This allows you to save a copy of the registry before you make any changes on registry. Save this file in a safe plave that you can find easily if you need to restore it later.
- go to : Computer\HKEY_LOCAL\MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
- select Errore Mode . Double click on it to edit the value, change the Value to 2
- Exit Regedit
This changes windows so that it won't generate this error message Again.